Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Independent Reading

I like reading, I do. But not when I'm forced. It takes the fun away. Also, when I have to do a silly IR book report. Seriously.. Just shoot me.

My wonderful English teacher, Mrs. Redfield, assiged a lovely little report to do on our books. (<--note the sarcasm) It has to be 6.0 and we have to write like fifty jillion summaries and bunches of hand drawn pictures. So, I finish my book and I'm starting my project, right? Well, I look on the back and realize the book I had been reading wasn't the 6.0 appropriate book level. It was freaking 5.9. Now knowing Mrs. Redfield, she wouldn't except such garbage. Therefore, I had to read a whole new book AND do the report on it in just one day. Call me Superman.

I pick up this little devil. It's the correct book level, it's short-ish, and I could find nothing better. I start reading and holy goodness. It's a book about a boy and his pony.. Srsly? I could care less.. But, I did it. And I got a 95/100.

Oh, how I love procrastination.

No comments: