Saturday, March 20, 2010

MLIA

Check um out! The entertain.. mylifeisaverage.com

*** Today, I read something that said "Birthdays are good for you! Statistics show that people who have more of them live longer." MLIA.
*** Today, I typed "my brother" into Google and the first suggestion was "my brother is an only child". I laughed at first, but now I'm wondering how this is possible. MLIA
*** Today, I went to my friends wedding, and it never fails that old couples poke me and tell me "your next". I think I am going to start doing this to them at funerals. MLIA
*** Today I took my brothers phone while he was in the bathroom. I changed my contact to God, and when he came back I sent him a text message saying "I am very disappointed in you." The expression on his face when he read it? Priceless. MLIA.
*** Today I was flipping through the channels on TV, and stopped on The Biggest Loser, guess what was actually showing on that station...President Obama's speech. MLIA
*** Today I realized that despite the fact my electric toothbrush hasn't worked in months, I still turn it on and off every time I use it. MLIA
*** Today, while at work a co-worker said I wonder what the weather is like right now. Just then, Baby It's Cold Outside started playing on the radio. I responded I think it might be cold out. She agreed. MLIA
*** Today, I met a new guy. He held out his hand and said: "Hi, I'm Christian." I then proceeded with: "Hi, I'm..Catholic?" Guess who's an idiot? MLIA
*** Today, my brother tried to slap me at the same time I tried to hit him. We high-fived. MLIA.
*** Today, I ran into something. Being the polite person I am, I begin to apologize profusely. When I looked up, I realized I was talking to a pole. I think everyone noticed. MLIA
*** Today, I karate chopped my toilet paper instead of tearing it like usual. I felt a whole lot cooler. MLIA

No comments: