Monday, March 22, 2010

T to the P


We all go TPing at some point in our life. It's the best! I personally think its an act of kindness. It says, "Hey, I care about you enough to go to your house and chuck pretty ribbon." Now how they feel about it, is not so important...

So Cady, Breanna, Ashlynn, Hailey, and I went on a TP trip. We did two houses, but I'll only share one. BUNDA's house. We're toilet-paper-ing up her house, right? When suddenly a car comes up and stops in front of us. An innocent voice from inside the car says, "Hi...?" and I'm sure all of us were thinking the same thing. Crap! The car turns and pulls into the driveway.. "RUN!!" We all book it to the car. We hop in, start the engine, and get out of there as fast as we can. We laugh about how much of an absolute FAIL that was. Then we realize that we left two perfectly plump rolls of toilet paper in their front yard. We decide to go back and get them..

Their garage door is still open, but we think they've already gone back inside. So me and Cady go and scoop out the place, looking for those two rolls of toilet paper. It's dark out, we find one, but we don't know where the other one could be. We're looking and looking, when I obviously looked too far. I saw a freaking man in the bushes. I just about froze up right there. I motion to Cady that we should just go, and we turn about to leave. When just then, their big dog comes out, barking and chasing us down. We scream so loud and run fast back to the car. I launch myself into the open car door, and Cady swings around to the other side. Thinking she got in, Ashlynn drives off. But no. WE FORGOT CADY. We swing and get her, then just start cracking up. So much fun, but so pathetic.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

k on your music player thing... i LOVE soul sister!!! FRICK!
& it's trav's ringtone i think.... GAH! So good.