Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Moment of Silence..

I have no clue how ANYBODY could possibly be a mime..

For the past two days, I was challenged to be silent. My friend's claim that I talk/laugh/sing wayy too much, and they're probably right. I kinda go crazy sometimes! They say to me, "Heather, I bet you couldn't even go the rest of the day without talking at least once!"

HA! Well, I did it. And I continued on through the next day. It's funny, cause they were starting to get annoyed with me. "Heather, it's no fun when you're quiet. Please, talk to us!" Sureee, now you appreciate me. :)

It was a hard task and I really didn't enjoy it. At some points I thought I was gonna crack, but I stayed strong.. like a warrior. Although, I don't think I'll EVER be silent again. It's just not as fun!

No comments: