Monday, June 21, 2010

Camp Camp Campin

Girls Camp.
It's an all around amazing experience.

Us 3rd's years practically had a party, the entire time. Screaming at the top of our lungs, any and every song that popped into our little heads.

The hike was a nature walk. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. "Children, obserrrrvee the surroundings. This is not just a stroll through the forest.. 'LOL JK', yes it is."

Other girls were jealous of my PJ's. So funny listening to side conversations as you walk by, and having random girls come up to you and say "Hey, LOVE your PJ's!" They liked my tutu too. ;)

Line dancing in the lodge. I rocked it! I was going all out, super crazy, and then they started a dance contest. All my friends begged me to go up on stage and dance in it... so I did. And I have to admit, it was a lot of fun! I got 2nd, but hey, that girl could do the worm!

Best of all, testimony meeting. I definitely cried, hard. I love my family and little Angela up in heaven. Families are forever. My ward is so kind & comforting. Everyone coming up and giving me big hugs after the meeting. "Heather, yours made me cry""You are amazing, I love you""You are so cute" I think I was the only one still crying after the meeting had ended.. I definitely felt the spirit there.

I just LOVE Girl's Camp.

No comments: