Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fatti FITTness


Madison Taylor Fitt.
I love you like none other. You make my day. You rock my socks off. You crack me up with your outlandish statements. We always have so much fun when we're together. We never stop being crazy, silly, and joking around. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. :) ♥

"Bouncin like a bunny rabbit on a spring mornin"
"Like a fat sweaty pig at the country fair"
"If you text for me.. you must do !!(:"
"OW! My mother!"
"I like tan boys..."
"Kiss it better?"
"It's a baby boom!"
"Heather, you make NO sense"
"Grandpa Sue?"
"Snap on a stick!"

{And these were just in the past few days.
Don't worry, there's plenty more!}

2 comments:

Madi Fitt said...

KID. I LOVE you to death. You have no ideaa(:

bow-chicka said...

You're the bestest. :) I WUFF you!!