Thursday, July 8, 2010

EFY 2010 {Tarry with Him}

EFY~ Best experience of my life. Most amazing week EVER. I loved every single dang second of the thing. My testimony has grown so much. I met so many amazing new people and we became very good friends. I love them and miss them dearly.
{I.Heart.EFY}

Settling into our room. I roomed with my girl, Jessica Hubble. We had a blast. Saying stupid things, late in the night, practically peeing our pants. And the next day having no clue how in the world we found it funny.
Me and this chick would never wake up in time. {There was something seriously wrong with our alarm clock. "Set it for PM" Yeahhh, no.} We missed morning devotional TWICE. Luckily, we made friends, who came in and woke us up. :)
"Tarry with Him." Our company on Game Night! 
New friendships were made. New games were played.
It was a party.
Oh my! It's pizzzaaa night!!
Pizza, soda, and in our case.. Skittles. I love those girls.
NAKED. The company joke.
"Check it out, we just got Naked at the store!"
"You gotta get Naked before you can have any fun!"
I never actually had some of this drink..
But who cares, that's not the fun part. Hahaha
My favorite girls EVA.
I miss them, we became such good friends!
Jess, Me, Blair, Heidi, and Marja.
We rock the party. Fo sho.
I love them to death!
Our service project! We're saints.
We made blankets for the little children.
Some of us at the French Fry. Aren't we adorable?
The crazy weird 'half-face statue'.
We had to take a picture.
{Don't worry, we were supposed to look gay.}
Heidi, Jess, Kaden, and Me.
Holdin hands. 'Bout to jump off.
Surprisingly, it was farther down than we thought.
Kinda hurt my footsies.
FROMAN! Pretty much, the most beastly kid around.
He's hilarious. And I love him.
{Blair, Zach, Me, Marja.}
Our company. We're legit, nuff said. :)

3 comments:

Maddie ❤ said...

Okay i didnt know what post to comment on, because none of them have to do with this comment.. so anyways, is that you in the dance in the rain picture? That is the cutest, awesomest picture EVER!

<3 Maddie

bow-chicka said...

Hahah no, i wish! it's pretty legit though. i stole it from google. :)

Madi Fitt said...

Dude, you had a frickin' huge company!!(: Haha