Saturday, November 13, 2010

ummm hi

Wow. I haven't blogged in forever and two days. 
I think this is a problem.. M'm srry!
But hey! Lemme give you a little "hoe-down throw-down" of my life these past few months:

** Lauren and Travis got married!! Mr. and Mrs. Whiting. They're oh so cute!

**I'm in highschool. An official Highland Hawk. Yeahhh buddy! Walking through those doors on the first day and thinking, "Yeah, I'm supposed to be here. I'm cool." What a wonderful feelinggg!


**I've gotten a pedicure. (2 to be exact). 
And to me, pedicures are a big deal. They are so wondersome.


** I got my braces offf! My teeth look hot, not gonna lie. 
Maybe not in this picture, but still...


**I went on a pioneer trekk. No close ups, but that might be a good thing. 
Total hike-age of 23 miles in 2 1/2 days. Its never felt so good to take a shower!



**Andrew is a missionary. I already miss my brovs. 
And it's been what? Like 2 weeks?


** I turned the big 1-5. Just one more year until I'm sweetly 16. Driving, dating, and dancing. ( I can dance now, but just think how much cooler I'll be to dance when I'm 16. Yeah, supa cool.) And oh! My boy besties got me a pineapple... Happy Birthday to meee!?


** I got a pet fish! I named him Gusbus. These cute little girls in my ward gave him to me. But sadly, he's in the toilet now.. G'bye G'bus.


Of course, there have been many other wonderful things, but that's the jist. Whoop whoop!
PS. I'll keep up with my blogging more. Pinky promise.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

but sadly, he's in the toilet now.
hahahahahaha

Saimi said...

Hopping over from your mama's blog! So I still have two fish my son left me when he went to college...They're still around, hummm, what's your secret..care to share??

Jennie said...

Ha, you're cute!! I linked to you from Lauren's blog, but I follow busybeelauren too! And I like your "I don't hate comments." disclaimer. I know how you feel. ;)